We are pleased to announce a significant update to the Chaport Live Chat and hope that you will like it as much as we do!
We’ve completely redesigned our chat widget, making it more modern and convenient for your customers:
We’ve also added some important and useful features (you could already see some of them recently):
- Saved replies: be more effective using saved replies.
- File sending: share files and images with your visitors.
- Emoji: become closer to customers, communicating more informally.
- Multilingual chat widget: visitors automatically see the widget in their native language.
- Visitor notes: leave comments about customers for yourself and your colleagues.
- Visitor ban: don’t waste your time reading spam messages.
- Mini auto-invitations: invite visitors to chat without opening the whole chat window.
- “Invisible” status: continue active dialogs without taking new chats.
- “Don’t receive offline messages” setting: change this setting in the profile to receive no messages when you’re offline. This could be useful for administrators who don’t answer customer questions.
- Advanced widget settings: change the name of your company, welcome texts and background.
We hope you will like the updated widget design and new features. We are waiting for your feedback!